What is Right To Information?
Right To Information(RTI) is the constitutional right of Indian Citizens to know how the government works, enacted by the Right To Information Act, 2005. RTI is a powerful weapon against one of the greatest evil that is plaguing India, CORRUPTION.
To make an Online platform that brings together RTI activists from across the Nation and helps them to form and thrive a healthy RTI Community. It won’t be a discussion platform, but a online community that revolves around RTI Information Systems that automates the RTI Application flow end to end.
- Help beginner RTI Applicant to learn RTI process and apply their first Application.
- Help a seasoned RTI Activist to manage their 100s of RTI Applications, reminding them on First appeal, Second appeal dates.
- Provides systems to draft RTI Application, First Appeal and even a Second Appeal.
- Takes care of differences between State wise RTI implementation and provides a common interface for the User.
- But when required for the sake of learning, dives deep into the state wise rules.
- Make the whole system Open source, and give it free of cost to the Society, provided we could raise funds to meet Development expenditures.